1930s Lace Necklace, Mustard Yellow Cotton, Oval Shape
For all collectors of antique and vintage, the age and quality of this lace from the 1930s will make this necklace a unique addition to your collection. The lace is perfectly preserved and since it's from the 1930s, that will make it qualify as antique when it hits closer to 100 years! It's set atop a hand-cut mustard yellow cotton fabric background in a dark golden bronze color oval pendant. The pendant and chain also have a vintage look.
- Pendant width - just over 1 inch across (exactly 1.06").
- Height of just the oval shape - 1.5 inches.
- Height of oval shape and chain loop - 1.7 inches.
- made of dark gold color alloy
- shown at 18 and 30 inches
- short (18"), medium (22"), or long (30")
- to customize, leave a note at checkout
- made of dark gold color alloy with clasp
Gift boxes: included with every item.
Shipping: see detailed info here.
Questions? Find the contact form here.